Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Walking with Dinosaurs



This April Fool's Day was great! Pason, Carter, and I traveled back in time and got to see real dinosaurs! Okay, it was just pretend, but it sure seemed real. We went to the Walking With Dinosaurs Arena Spectacular. It was so cool! When I picked Pason up from school to go to the show he told me he was even more excited than when we went to Disneyland. Both boys were just giggling with excitement. When we got there of course our seats were right above the stand where they sell the ridiculously priced souveniers. The boys really, really wanted dinosaur claws (Aaagh! $20 a set!) So when I couldn't talk them into buying a ridiculously priced t-shirt (at least they'd get some practical use out of that!) I told them they could get them if they used their own money. I guess this is one of those things that kids "save" their money for. Anyway, the show was awesome! The mechanical/puppet dinosaurs were so life-like. The head of the brachiosaurus barely cleared the lights and catwalks in the arena. The T-Rex was definately the highlight, although I can't say which one we liked better, the mama T-Rex or the baby. It was a blast to get to relax and have fun with my boys (sorry Eli, you can come next time when you're bigger!). If this show ever comes to your town I would definately recommend it, especially if you have little boys that love dinosaurs!






1 comments:

Kunz Clan said...

I think that is great! Their smiles are priceless...and the claws look awesome. What an exciting way to start April.