OH MY WORD!!! What a handsome baby!! Seriously... most babies aren't really that cute. He really is. I didn't see you at the park until I was pulling away. I would have left my head there if it wasn't screwed on. I did notice your cute hair, though. I hope your family is all doing well.
It's been forever..... Eli is such a cute boy. He already is looking older. Can't wait to see him in person. Love all the pictures of your trip to Flathead and golfing. Eli is already a great traveler:)
2/8/09 Carter and I were talking about what he learned in nursery. Carter: "We learned about our bodies being healthy" Mom: "What did you learn?" Carter: "If my mouth went away I couldn't talk." Mom:"What else?" Carter: (thinking really hard) "If my nose went away I couldn't pick."
2 comments:
OH MY WORD!!! What a handsome baby!! Seriously... most babies aren't really that cute. He really is.
I didn't see you at the park until I was pulling away. I would have left my head there if it wasn't screwed on. I did notice your cute hair, though.
I hope your family is all doing well.
It's been forever..... Eli is such a cute boy. He already is looking older. Can't wait to see him in person. Love all the pictures of your trip to Flathead and golfing. Eli is already a great traveler:)
Post a Comment