Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ultrasound

Well, we had our ultrasound yesterday, and there is in fact one baby in there. The tech said it looked like my due date needed to be moved up about 1 week (Aug. 5?), but that the doctor would go over the measurements and tell me more at my next appointment. She didn't say anything about fluid or anything else. I guess I just have to assume that there is nothing to worry about, and I am just going to be huge with this pregnancy! We did get to see the baby moving (it looked to me like we might have a thumb sucker) and we got a picture to take home and show the boys.

6 comments:

Danica said...

Congrats Tami.

Laurel said...

What a relief! I'm so excited for you.

Becca said...

I'm glad all is well so far. Congrats!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

When do we find out if you having a boy or a girl?

Diane said...

August 5 was my due date with Riley! Hopefully you have cooler summers than we have in Florida! Tyler and I ended up in the pool almost every day!

And yes I remember the naked bread man! That was one interesting art show! I wonder how the kids we taught are doing now? I guess we'll never know.

Danica said...

I have been feeling a little sick, but alright I guess. I am about 12 weeks along. I hope all goes well with your new little one in the oven. Miss ya.