Last Tuesday night, Jared's cousin Lindsay and I decided to take a last minute road trip. So Wednesday morning we packed up our kids and headed to Cut Bank. It was Carter's first trip in big boy underwear and he did great! We spent three nights at Grandma and Grandpa Gage's house. We watched some basketball games, and the boys had a great time playing with their dad's old farm and tractor toys. Thursday night Uncle Reid and Aunt Nellie showed up, so Friday morning they dressed up in some fabulous snow gear (I especially loved Reid's tight green highwater snowpants!) and took the boys sledding. It was a good little break from being at home. I realized last week we needed to get out more when Pason said to me "You are the nicest mom ever 'cause we got to leave the house two times today!" We were glad to get home and see Daddy though, and I think he was even more happy to see us!
Pason loves to shovel the sidewalk. I hope he still does in 10 years!
Carter liked to go all by himself.
Michelle (Jared's cousin), Reid, Carter, Pason, Nellie
He's lucky they didn't rip bending over!




1 comments:
What a fun trip. I love spontanious get a ways. Those pictures are great. Looks like the kids had a fabulous time.
P.S. Happy Birthday yesterday!!!!
Post a Comment