Well he has been home. Right now he's not here because he's playing in a golf tournament. Tuesday Jared got home shortly after 3 and I didn't think Carter was going to let go of him. That night we had our traditional dinner at IHOP, Pason and Carter had "who-cakes" and green eggs and ham. Then we took Pason to his swimming lesson. He is putting his face in the water now, but still won't go all the way under. I think we will be repeating level 1. Since Jared has had the rest of the week off I have kept him busy catching up on his "honey do" list. We did some yard work, and got the shelves in my closet finished. Yesterday we all went to the driving range. Carter got bored pretty quickly, but Pason was doing pretty well hitting his driver off the tee. He will be a better golfer than his mom in no time! Seriously. This morning I was giving Jared a badly needed haircut and the boys were playing in the front room pulling all the cushions off the couch. I told them to put the cushions back because today was house-cleaning day not make-a-mess day, to which Pason replied "Well, when is that day?" What do you say to that? Nothing, we just laughed. Anyway, it is good to have Daddy home. Maybe Mom's sanity will return as well!
5 hours ago




2 comments:
YEAH for no more tax season!!!! Enjoy your hubby, I know I am!
Congrats!! I'm glad it's the end of tax season. For some reason audit season seems to keep going....dumb.
Post a Comment