Well since Jared's birthday falls a week after the October deadline, it seems we are always doing something fun for his birthday. The last two year we were at Disneyland, but this year we stayed a little closer to home. We went to Missoula for a Griz game. Actually Jared had to work. He went to some tax thing put on by the U of M Law School all day Friday and Saturday morning. We got to do some birthday shopping Thursday night, had birthday dinner with the Gage clan Friday night, and of course the Griz game Saturday afternoon. Friday while Jared was in class, the boys, Grandma and Grandpa Gage, and I went to the Children's Museum. The boys had a blast engineering water fountains and pipelines, digging for dinosaur bones, and creating paper projects. I did get a few pictures at the museum before the battery on my camera died, but I haven't got them off my camera yet. Since we hadn't had any cake or anything in Missoula,I made a pumpkin roll for Jared on Sunday. It was a fun weekend. It's always good when busy season ends and we get to spend more time with Dad! We love him so much and hope he had a very happy birthday!
4 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment