Thursday, July 22, 2010

Super Swimmers

The end of June was swimming lessons for Pason and Carter. They both did very good. Pason can now float on front and back, and do the basic front crawl and backstroke on his own. They aren't technically great yet, but he's not drowning! He learned SO much. I finally felt like the money I shelled out for lessons was worth it this time. Carter also improved. He was able to go all the way under the water and was getting his floating down pretty well. I was really impressed with the lessons at the gymnastic school. The lessons were only 30 minutes long, but they were so organized and effective. Now we've just got to find time to make it to the pool once in a while so they can keep practicing!











1 comments:

Becca said...

Swimming lessons are great. I put my older kids in every summer, but I have slacked with Maren. She can do pretty good, but I wish she would have taken more swimming lessons.