We had a great trip across the mountains last week. Jared had a conference in Kalispell and we all got to go. Grandma and Grandpa Gage were there too. We went to the park, saw Kung Fu Panda, and swam in the pool everyday. I put ear plugs in Carter's ears because with his tubes he really doesn't like water in his ears. When we were out of the pool and sitting in the hot tub Grandma took the plugs out of his ears and Carter said, "Oh! Now I can see!"
On Friday afternoon we headed to the lake (Flathead Lake). Unfortunately, due to the cold spring the water was freezing! Only 62 degrees! So we just made cobbler, had a fire, went for a couple boat rides and golfed. I think 18 holes was a bit much for me. I just hope this sunburn turns into a nice tan! We are so lucky because we get to go back and have more fun at the lake next week! Hopefully the water will warm up a little so we can enjoy it a bit more!
4 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment